When you click the blue “Upload Manuscript” button, it will process your file and then take you to your full manuscript. From there, you will see the window splitter icon and then will see a green dotted line appear along with a box saying “Split Chapters” that you can move and click when you want to split. You can then name each chapter you split and click Save when you are done.
Articles in this section
- How do I upload my story?
- Which file format can I use to upload?
- Do I need to submit my entire manuscript or can I do it chapter-by-chapter?
- What happens when I click the “Save” button?
- What happens when I click the “Submit” button?
- I submitted one chapter. Now what?
- How do I add more chapters to my story?
- How do I create chapter breaks when uploading my manuscript?
- How do I create page breaks?
- How I do rename a chapter?