You can submit your work into a contest through the story editor. Just select the story you are interested in entering, click on 'settings' on the left above the "Submit Chapters" button. Then, select the 'Contests' tab to pick the contest you would like to submit to, and hit save. If you are having problems, double check that your story has been submitted by seeing if each chapter is marked "submitted" in the story editor.
Articles in this section
- What is the novel contest?
- What are the requirements to enter the contest?
- How can I submit my work to a contest?
- How many winners are selected?
- When will the winners be announced?
- How does Inkitt determine their contest winners?
- Is the contest open to people outside of the US?
- Can I submit my poetry and short stories?
- What is voting, and how does a reader vote?
- Do you vote on the website or mobile app?