You can submit your work into a contest through the story editor. Just select the story you are interested in entering, click on 'settings' on the left above the "Submit Chapters" button. Then, select the 'Contests' tab to pick the contest you would like to submit to, and hit save. If you are having problems, double check that your story has been submitted by seeing if each chapter is marked "submitted" in the story editor.
Articles in this section
- What are the writing contests?
- What are the requirements to enter a contest?
- How can I submit my work to a contest?
- Can a book that was not originally entered in a contest be added to it later?
- How many winners are selected for a contest?
- When are contest winners announced?
- How does Inkitt determine their contest winners?
- Are contests open to people outside of the US?
- Can I submit my poetry and short stories?
- Is there a time limit for when Inkitt removes a book from the platform?