Inkitt uses an algorithm to determine how much readers are interacting with your stories. So, by submitting a story to the contest, you give the Inkitt community access to the work. Then, as readers engage with your book, it collects data on different reading behaviors designed to measure how much readers love your work. In the event that your novel gets enough reader engagement, you'll be eligible to win a publishing deal with us. You can check your "Analytics" page in your user profile to chart how you're doing.
Articles in this section
- What is the novel contest?
- What are the requirements to enter the contest?
- How can I submit my work to a contest?
- How many winners are selected?
- When will the winners be announced?
- How does Inkitt determine their contest winners?
- Is the contest open to people outside of the US?
- Can I submit my poetry and short stories?
- What is voting, and how does a reader vote?
- Do you vote on the website or mobile app?