Public reading lists are visible to anyone through your profile, and they let people see the books you love. Private reading lists are only visible to you.
Articles in this section
- How do I find new books?
- I’m having a technical issue. Can you help me?
- How do I get in touch with the author?
- How do I download a book?
- How do I remove a book from my library?
- Can I read books on my own e-reader?
- How can I add a story to my reading list?
- What is the difference between public and private reading lists?
- How I can see a book's status (complete, work in progress, excerpt)?
- How do I leave a review for a book?