Yes! If your chapters are labeled clearly in the manuscript (Example: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, etc.), then the uploader will automatically split them for you, so it will save you lots of time!
Articles in this section
- How do I upload my story?
- Which file format can I use to upload?
- Do I need to submit my entire manuscript or can I do it chapter-by-chapter?
- What happens when I click the “Save” button?
- What happens when I click the “Submit” button?
- I submitted one chapter. Now what?
- How do I add more chapters to my story?
- Can the uploader automatically split my chapters?
- How do I create chapter breaks when uploading my manuscript?
- How do I create page breaks?