Yes! As long as it shows up okay (clear, no cut off text, etc.), and you own the rights to it, then that is completely fine. You can use the "Hide author" and "Hide title" buttons, so that way, there is no overlapping text over your picture.
Articles in this section
- What is the cover picture?
- I have an existing cover picture. Can I use that?
- Can I create my own cover picture?
- I can’t find a suitable cover picture. What do I do?
- What are the pixel requirements for the cover picture?
- I'm having trouble resizing the picture. What should I do?
- Why did my cover picture change?