Many of our authors have used free resources like Canva, where you can type in the pixels and resize the picture accordingly. After you do that, just make sure it does not appear pixelated or blurry, since you will still want it to look good for readers!
Articles in this section
- What is the cover picture?
- Can I create my own cover picture?
- I'm having trouble resizing the picture. What should I do?
- I can’t find a suitable cover picture. What do I do?
- What are the pixel requirements for the cover picture?
- I have an existing cover picture. Can I use that?
- Why did my cover picture change?