Yes! If your chapters are labeled clearly in the manuscript (Example: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, etc.), then the uploader will automatically split them for you, so it will save you lots of time.
Articles in this section
- How I do rename a chapter?
- The first chapter box says Chapter 1. How do I add a Prologue?
- How do I italicize text?
- How do I bold text?
- I submitted one chapter. Now what?
- Which file format can I use to upload?
- What happens when I click the “Save” button?
- What happens when I click the “Submit” button?
- How do I add more chapters to my story?
- Can the uploader automatically split my chapters?