When you click the blue “Upload Manuscript” button, it will process your file and then take you to your full manuscript. From there, you will see the window splitter icon and then will see a green dotted line appear along with a box saying “Split Chapters” that you can move and click when you want to split. You can then name each chapter you split and click Save when you are done.
Articles in this section
- How I do rename a chapter?
- The first chapter box says Chapter 1. How do I add a Prologue?
- How do I italicize text?
- How do I bold text?
- I submitted one chapter. Now what?
- Which file format can I use to upload?
- What happens when I click the “Save” button?
- What happens when I click the “Submit” button?
- How do I add more chapters to my story?
- Can the uploader automatically split my chapters?