You can submit your work into a contest through the story editor. Just select the story you are interested in entering, click on 'settings' on the left above the "Submit Chapters" button. Then, select the 'Contests' tab to pick the contest you would like to submit to, and hit save. If you are having problems, double check that your story has been submitted by seeing if each chapter is marked "submitted" in the story editor.
Articles in this section
- Can I submit my poetry and short stories?
- How can I submit my work to a contest?
- I'm not sure if my vote counted/I know someone who voted, but I don't think it counted. What do I do?
- Do you vote on the website or mobile app?
- How does voting affect an author's story in the contest?
- How often can someone vote?
- When are contest winners announced?
- Are contests open to people outside of the US?
- What are the writing contests?
- What are the requirements to enter a contest?